Journey Early Learning Camelot is open 51 weeks a year* as follows:
Monday: 6:45am to 6.00pm
Tuesday: 6:45am to 6.00pm
Wednesday: 6:45am to 6.00pm
Thursday: 6:45am to 6.00pm
Friday: 6:45am to 6.00pm
* Please note that this excludes Victorian and national public holidays.
Journey Early Learning Camelot provides childcare and kinder services for children aged from 6 weeks up to 6 years of age.
We have plenty of onsite parking allowing easy drop off and pick up, away from busy streets.
When using our car park facilities please be mindful of other parents and children who may also be using the area.
Here are some simple tips on keeping all our children safe around cars:
- Ensure you look behind and around your vehicle before moving it
- Hold your child’s hand firmly while walking from the car into our building
- Never let your child walk or run ahead of you to anyplace where cars are
- Know where your children are before moving your vehicle. Make sure all children move safely away from you vehicle where they are in full view before moving the car and that another adult is supervising them
- Explain to children how cars that are parked can suddenly move or back-up and that the driver may not see them
- Teach children that they are to never play in, around or behind a car
- Never leave your child alone in the car or around the car, even for a quick second
Journey Early Learning Reservoir offers a varied menu prepared onsite by our in house chef.
We provide 5 balanced and nutritional meals a day including:
Breakfast: (between 7am-8am)
Morning Tea: (between 10am-10.45am)
Lunch: (between 12pm-12.45pm)
Afternoon Tea: (between 2pm – 3pm)
Late Snack: (between 5pm-5.45pm)
Our menus are based on government nutritional guidelines and where possible, locally sourced, fresh and natural ingredients. Our menus are rotated every 4 weeks.
Water is available at all times for children to access independently, particularly during the hotter months of the year.
We cater for all known allergies, so please ensure you inform us of any of your child’s allergies when enrolling.
We understand that families have individual cultural food requirements and preferences and we will work with you to ensure that we meet your requirements to the best of our ability.
The centre uses Halal Meat
Please click here to view our sample menu
If you would like to enrol your child at Journey Early Learning Camelot, you can simply register your interest in a number of ways:
- Call us on 03 9426 6061
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a waiting list form here
Please note that enrolment is subject to available places and should not be considered automatic upon submitting this request. We have limited availability throughout the year and a member of Journey Early Learning Camelot will contact you to confirm possible availability of a place.
We provide guided one-on-one family tours of our centre. If you would like to arrange to a visit, please contact us here.
When you visit our centre you will be given an enrolment package. This will contain a booklet of general information you will need to complete, along with a list of documentation you will need to provide as follows:
- your child’s immunisation records
- Child’s Centrelink CRN number
- Parent’s Centrelink CRN Number
- Medical Action Plan if applicable
The enrolment pack and all the above documentation will need to be provided in full prior to enrolment confirmation.
A bond of $200 applies to each child upon enrolment
To be offered a placement at our centre you will need to be on our waiting list.
Please click here to apply.
We accept waiting list applications throughout the year, and you may lodge a waiting list application prior to your child’s birth if you wish to.
Vacancies are allocated according to the priority of access guidelines and vacant places at that time.
Please note there are no fees to apply for our waiting list.
Please ensure you pack the following items for your child each day they attend Journey Early Learning Reservoir:
- A labelled bag with:
- A hat
- A change of clothes suitable for the season, including underwear and socks
- Additional clothes may be required for children who are toilet training
- Labelled bottles for children on formula or expressed breast milk
- Labelled empty bottle for children who are on cow’s milk, make sure bottles are accompanied with their lids
- Filled drink bottles with lids (WITH WATER ONLY) for the children aged from 2 – 5 yrs. Drinking stations set up in the yards for the children.
- Any medications your child is taking (please notify room staff of this on arrival, as these present a danger to all children if they are left unattended in bags). A medication form also needs to be completed in order for this to be administered to your child
- A Coat & Hat – (Winter months only)
- Comfortable shoes that children can explore and climb in. Please do not send your child in thongs or plastic clog style shoes (like Crocs).
- Clothes should be easy for your child to remove (i.e. elasticised waist), especially to allow for easy toilet use. We also suggest your child’s clothing is appropriate for outdoor play and creative activities such as painting. We recommend children wear T-shirts or dresses with short sleeves to protect them from the sun.
Comforters are welcome and we encourage children to bring a familiar toy to help them to settle into their surroundings.
However, we ask your support in keeping toys other than comforters at home, as these can cause unnecessary arguments and tears.
The centre will not take responsibility for lost or broken toys